Allow freshly microbladed eyebrows seven to ten days to heal. It is normal for the eyebrows to look patchy during the healing process. Don't be worried if the strokes have disappeared, it takes the pigment roughly 4 weeks to resurface.
During the healing process the eyebrows will appear bold, the colour will drop
by 40 percent and thickness by 15 percent when healed
Post treatment care contributes to 70 per cent of the treatments success. Following careful instructions will give you the best possible results for your skin type and promote good healing.
Post Treatment Care Instructions
DAY OF TREATMENT
30 Minutes After Treatment
● Gently clean eyebrows with Phi AfterCare wipes to remove all the
lymph and previously applied cream
● Reapply a very thin layer of Skin Candy with a clean q-tip, avoid
using your fingers.
For the rest of the day of treatment
● Repeat the above process 3-5 times a day to keep the wound clean
and avoid scab formation. After each following hour.
● Apply another layer of Skin Candy before bed
Cleaning the eyebrows is only necessary on the first day of treatment.
FOLLOWING SEVEN DAYS
● Avoid soaking your eyebrows in the shower and when washing your face
● Apply a very thin layer of Skin Candy with a clean q-tip, avoid using your
fingers 3-4 times a day
THINGS TO AVOID DURING HEALING
First Seven Days
● Do not pick, scratch or peel the healing area
● Do not apply any make-up or products on eyebrows
● Avoid sleeping on the face
● Avoid direct sun exposure
● Avoid working out to prevent sweating
● Avoid water on eyebrows during shower for at least 7 days or until healed
● Avoid facial massage,facial steaming, and sauna
In The Next 30 Days
● Avoid sunbathing, solarium, light therapies, chemical peelings, fruit acids,
microdermabrasion, and creams that contain regeneration factors.
Always avoid laser treatments over the treated area (Fraxel Laser, IPL), because they can destroy the pigment and cause burns.
Use of antibiotics and hormonal therapy can lead to faster pigment fading,
The following restrictions are to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition for an amazing microblading procedure.
Please read carefully:
- Please do not work out the day of the procedure as the body heat will expand the pores.
- Avoid heavy sunlight and especially sunburn 3 days before the procedure. The skin should not be in the process of healing before the procedure!
- Do NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of the procedure.
- Do NOT take Fish oil, Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen, omega-3, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the procedure. (Tylenol or acetaminophen is okay!)
- Do NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before or after the procedure.
- Any tweezing, tinting or waxing should be done at least 72 hours prior to the procedure
Treatment not suitable for:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers
- Chemotherapy patients
- Problem skin and acne
- Excessive sebum, oily skin
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Extremely sensitive and/or dry skin
- Temporarily sunburnt skin
- If you are taking Roaccutane and other certain medication
Some individuals with previous eyebrow tattoo, please send a clear, close up image of your previous tattoo before booking an appointment, or if you have any health concerns or are on any medications simply send us a message.